About Steve DarmodyA husband for 42 years, grandfather of four, and successful business owner.
A former pastor, an internationally acclaimed Gospel recording artist, and an advocate for children through 28 years of volunteer work with World Vision.
This is who Steve is. What he does is real estate.
Chattanooga Knows Steve
In 2012, Joni and Steve moved back to their old stomping grounds, the place of their first home. Chattanooga is where Steve had attended UTC and Southern Adventist University. Joni who now teaches 8th graders in Collegedale taugh high schoolers in Ringgold. From there, they moved to Georgia where both of their children were born and where Steve began what would grow into an internationally acclaimed gospel music ministry.
For decades Steve’s music has been beemed via satelitte networks into Chattanoog homes (TBN, 3ABN, HopeTV and more). From time to time Steve would return to Chattanooga, to receive an alumni award, speak for Southern’s graduation, singing at the Fox Theatre, produce a ticketed Christmas Concert at the Memorial and share solo concerts in dozen’s of area churches.
Now that he is back in Chattanooga, Steve has continued to sing in churches and retirement centers, for funerals and weddings, as well as singing in his church choir and the Chattanooga Symphony Chorus. Steve loves to speak at civic clubs, schools and churches.
As a member of the Chattanooga Chamber of Commerce and an agent with the nation’s number one real estate company, Keller Williams Realty, Steve networks weekly making new business and community friends. He’s volunteered at the Ooltewah High School, Snack Pack ministry and has spoken at several elementary schools in the area. Steve contunues to be a national spokesperson for World Vision and through his efforts he has provided education, food and medical help to more than 8000 children through child sponsorship.
In 2017 Steve began a career in Real Estate. His I-75 billboard is introducing him to thousands of new friends every day. Chattanooga Knows Steve. When you list a home with Steve, then Chattanooga will know you too.
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint, and terrific curb appeal.
- Place “for sale” signage, complete with my cell number for drive-by prospects.
- Distribute “just listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Produce a 360 degree virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in yourneighborhood.
- Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Advertise your home in the local real estate magazine, email campaigns and social media.
- Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Use the latest technology to optimize the listings presence and move us to the top of searches.
Read the article
Steve is known by thousands of Chattanooga residents. As a gospel recording artist he’s performed in dozen’s of churches in the area, and has been seen on most every Gospel television network throughout his 38 years of professional music ministry.
He has ‘acted’ at the Chattanooga Theatre and sings bass with the Chattanooga Symphony and Opera Chorus and the Ooltewah SDA Church. He continues to sing gospel concerts for churches, civic organizations, and community groups throughout the greater Chattanooga community.