Selling your homeYou want to sell your home quickly and for the best price. I am here to help you, with a customized marketing plan that works for you.
Selling your home can be very stressful
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell is a major decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you’re ready to sell it’s important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of your home for top dollar.
As a professional, Steve will take great care of every aspect of the sales process – from suggestions on how to showcase your home to strategic marketing plans.
Steve can help you determine the value of your home and the local market conditions in your area – providing you with superior service and keep you abreast of the market. He will make sure everything’s signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Call Steve Now
There are many facets to a listing agent’s job. They work closely with the seller and provide a bevy of services. However, not every agent works the same way. Here is Steve’s Marketing Plan, designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time and get it SOLD!
STEVE's PLATINUM MARKETING PLAN
- Price your home strategically so you’re competitive with the current market and price trends.
- Advise the seller about the best ways to stage the house for sale. Proper staging will cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers.
- Provide Professional Photography that captures the emotion of what it will be like living in your home.
- Produce a virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
- Provide a pre-listing Vital Components Home Inspection.
- Recommend contractors and vendors to help prepare the home for market.
- Create a customized website exclusively for your listing. Giving potential home buyers an intimate look at the hidden features and lovely attributes of your home that MLS can’t convey. He’ll use the latest technology to optimize the listings presence and move it to the top of searches.
- Optimize your home’s Internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
- Place a personalized “FOR SALE” signage with Steve’s picture and cell phone number for drive-by prospects.
- Target marketing to other real estate agents looking for homes for their buyers and who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood. Include your home in KW and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
- Distribute “Just Listed” notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home. Email to his growing database so the word can get out.\\
- Host “Broker Opens” to get as many potential buyer agents into the house for feedback and to attract buyers
- Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
- Coordinate showings with buyer agents and unrepresented buyers.
- Advertise your home in local real estate magazines, email campaigns and social media ads in Facebook, Adwerks (Google) and more. (Steve really excels here.) Steve uses the internet to target active buyers and investors who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
- Communicate market activity to the seller and provide you with weekly updates detailing his marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
- Present and advise sellers of all offers
- Negotiate the highest possible selling price
- Coordinate the purchase process with inspectors, attorneys, appraisers, title company agents and others
- Verify buyer eligibility to purchase
- Make the home selling process as easy for the seller as possible
Here are some ways Steve can help you sell your home
You set your sale price, but having a proper maket analysys in your hand is an absolute must. Steve physically compares your home – to those who have sold recently, within close proximity and that have the same size, configuratrion and age. This is the only way to get a clear assessment of the value the market places on your home. Setting your price within this market range is the difference between showings, offers and a quick sale.
Without it you are only guessing what the market will bear and what buyers will pay for your home. You want a real live skilled person doing the research.
When you’re ready to sell, staging puts your home’s best foot forward. De-cluttering and de-personalizing common rooms ins imprtant to the process. Steve will walk you through the benefits of staging and show you techniques that will attract the right buyer for your home.
Remember the 60-second rule: That’s all the time you have to create a winning first impression. Having Steve’s insights can put you ahead of the game.
Marketing Your Home
This is where some agents stand tall among a host of hobby agents who won’t or can’t do the level of marketing Steve does for every home. Few have the the skills package that allows Steve to shape and polish your online presents. Steve is responsible for all those who begin their search online for a new home. What they find will be your home – EVERYWHERE. Professional Photography, a website, social media and google search ads, printed brocures hand delivered in your community, mass emails to agents as well as Steve regional database. Targeted zip code mailings and much more.
Contact Steve to Get Started
From time to time I'd love to share with you what's happening in the real estate world here in Chattanooga and Hamilton County.
Hear about real estate trends and market moves that affect your home. These emails will include value added information on free workshops on finance, home improvements, and more.
I'll share special home owner offers and listing specials found nowhere else. You'll be invited to social and benefit events in the area as my guest. By signing up, you'll be a part of the Darmody Realtor family.
I'd be honored to have you stand with me as we make Ooltewah one of the greatest places to live on earth.